Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Spending Christmas Eve

My son and I did the family thing at my sister's tonight, and right now he's at church with his mother. 

At 10 pm I think I'll go watch the first hour and a half of a Frontline episide on The First Christians:
The impact of the Gospels after the First Revolt; Christianity spreads and conversion takes place in the Roman Empire in the second and third centuries.
At 11:30 I'll switch from PBS to NBC to watch the Christmas Eve mass from St. Peter's.  I might be up late enough to see Santa!

My plan is to take Wednesday and Thursday off of blogging, so don't be surprised if you don't see any new content then.  May you enjoy Christmas and apres-Christmas with people you love :)

1 comment:

concerned said...

The Vatican photos are beautiful - thanks so much for sharing!

Wishing you and yours a peaceful Christmas and New Year, enjoy your time off!

Lisa Jones
@proudmomom